Here's my first post for the new Blog. My second attempt at blogging and hopefully for real this time. Not that I have much to blog about, but its nice to have an outlet for suppressed emotions. I'm new in this kinda thing, but I guess there are no strict defined rules for blogging so I can't be wrong however I go about with it.
Hopefully, I will try to update it as regular as possible, or whenever I feel like it.. who cares.. Let's Blog!!!


This entry was posted on 12:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Mizohican said...

    Welcome to the blogosphere, dear Bumblebee :-)

  1. ... on June 15, 2009 at 3:59 AM  
  2. Bumblebee said...

    Thank you Kima.... do visit again!!

  3. ... on June 17, 2009 at 12:07 PM  
  4. Mimihrahsel said...

    I too started just a month back. But welcome any way..hehe. Cute lay out BTW.. I've changed mine like 4 times already.. :-)

  5. ... on June 17, 2009 at 10:18 PM